- Increased coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath
- Chest tightness that does not go away with your normal medications
- Changes in your mucus color, smell or thickness
- Tan, yellow, green, or red/rusty colored mucus
- Shallow, or more rapid breathing
- Fever chills, night sweats
- Confusion, or feeling more tired than normal
- Muscle aches, pains or headaches
- Increased usage of recue inhaler or nebulizer treatments
- Swelling in your feet or ankles
What do I do?
- Call your doctor immediately at the first sign of new symptoms!
- “NIP IT IN THE BUD!” to avoid a more serious illness, or hospitalization.
- The doctor may order antibiotics and/or steroid medications.
Be PROACTIVE… Be SMART!
Remember your “Action Plan”, and take care of yourself at the first signs of illness!